Total views 292 , and 2 views today
Who is Chetan Bhagat?
Chetan Bhagat is an Indian novelist, Columnist, and YouTuber (Influencer too) who is famous among youth.
Chetan Bhagat’s early life?
He was born on 22 April 1974 in a Hindu Punjabi family. His father was a lieutenant colonel in the Indian Army and his mother was a Scientist in the Indian Agricultural Research Institute. He started his writing journey in his school for a magazine and from there he developed his love for writing.
Chetan Bhagat’s Education?
His schooling was done at Army Public School, Dhaula Kuan.
He is a graduate of the Indian Institute of Technology (IITD), Delhi as a Mechanical Engineering in 1995.
He pursued his Master of Business Administration in Marketing from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA) in 1997.
Chetan Bhagat’s Wife?
Chetan Bhagat has a beautiful wife named Anusha Bhagat. Her Father’s name is Suryanarayanan, and her mother’s name is Kalpana.
She has been an investment banker working as Chief operating officer at UBS since 2007.
They met at IIM Ahmedabad during their MBA. They fell in love with each other while studying together and decided to get married.
They both tied the knot in 1998 and have twin boys Aryan and Ishan Bhagat. “Chetan Bhagat claims that his book ‘2 States’ is inspired by his own love story”
Chetan Bhagat’s Career?
After pursuing his MBA from IIMA, Chetan Bhagat started his career as an investment banker with Peregrine Investments Holdings in Canada through campus selection.
Then worked with Goldman Sachs and wrote his first ever novel “Five Point Someone”, then wrote his second novel “One Night @ Call Centre”.
He joined his third company Deutsche Bank as a vice president of a strategic investment group in Hong Kong.
In 2008 he moved to India with his family as a Director in Deutsche Bank’s india distressed-assets team at the Mumbai office. Here, He wrote his third book “Three Mistakes of my life” and 7,00,000 copies in just 3 months.
In 2009, he quit his banking career and started writing full-time.
Chetan Bhagat’s Famous Books?
- Five Point Someone (2004) (Novel)
- One Night @ the Call Centre (2006) (Novel)
- The 3 Mistakes of My Life (2008) (Novel)
- 2 States (2009) (Novel)
- Revolution 2020 (2011) (Novel)
- What Young India Wants (2012) (Compilation of his columns)
- Half Girlfriend (2014) (Novel)
- Making India Awesome (2015)
- One Indian Girl (2016) (Novel)
- The Girl in Room 105 (2018) (Conspiracy series part -1 )
- One Arranged Murder (2020) (Conspiracy series part -2 )
- 400 Days (2021) (Conspiracy series part -3 )
Movies that are based on Chetan Bhagat’s novels?
Chetan Bhagat is quite famous in Bollywood for his stories and to date total 5 novels have been converted into movies.
- “Hello” movie is based on his book “One Night @ Call Centre”
- “3 Idiots” movie is based on his book “Five Point Someone”
- “Kai Po Che” movie is based on his book “The 3 Mistakes of My Life”
- “2 States” movie is based on his book “2 States”
- “Half Girlfriend” movie is based on his book “Half Girlfriend”
Chetan Bhagat’s Net worth and Income ?
As per CAknowledge.com Chetan Bhagat’s net worth is $28 million (INR 208 crore approx.) and his monthly income is approx. INR 1.5 crore+.
Chetan Bhagat’s Social Media:
Chetan Bhagat is using various social media platforms and motivates people by sharing his thoughts on regular basis. you can connect with him using following links.
If you guys want to know more about chetan Bhagat and his books, please let us know. we will try to bring you the best and latest information based on our research.
If you have any complain about this article please let us know.
For reading more such articles please click Here.